If this city never sleeps, Rosie Thomas (y el metro de París)

jueves, 9 de octubre de 2008



Oh at night when I sleep
Oh the dreams come to me
Make me believe that my life is not my own
And if life were like my dreams
All the things I would see
I'd be so much braver than I know

No I can't understand
What it means to be a man
And to lead a woman from her home
And if love were indeed
All the things I believe
Then I guess I would never feel alone

Oh will I ever know?

And if this city never sleeps
Does that mean that noone dreams
And if that's so
Then I guess I'm going home

1 comentarios:

julián dijo...

Me gusta, me gusta. Tiene un tonillo a una música de finales de los 60-70 que me resulta muy agradable.
Buena propuesta y la presentación video original.

Aprovecho para mandar unas sentidas felicitaciones a la administradora de este blog por su excelencia académica. Más que merecido el premio, ahora a disfrutarlo (¿un viajecito, una comilona, ahorrar( :S ) para un interrrail

saludos
Julián